Question about the box

Started by Dont Smurf · 5 months ago · 2 replies · 40 views

Dont Smurf
Member
JoinedNov 2025 Posts4 Score6,227
Is it intended game behavior for the first item the box to be completely useless, I cant pick it up without cans flying everywhere and even if I try pushing it the cans fly everywhere. 
edited 5 months ago#2
Itacho
Member
JoinedSep 2022 Posts7 Score2,795
Hi, thanks for reporting this. Sorry if this part has been causing issues for you.

I’ve tried to fix it, but it’s been a bit tricky. It seems to be caused by the player’s movement going from 0 to 100 too abruptly, which makes the cans in the box jump around.

I was thinking about some alternatives, but in the end I left it as it was for now. I’ll try making the model a bit bigger and see if that makes the box more useful and stable.

edited:
Hey, I just pushed an update that should hopefully make this less annoying.

Let me know if it feels better now, or at least not as bad as before. Thanks again <3

Itacho
Member
JoinedSep 2022 Posts7 Score2,795
It should be fix by now!

people
Log in to reply
You can't reply if you're not logged in. That would be crazy.