I originally started Tripp'n as a way to develop and test vehicle assets and mechanics for my other projects. Somewhere along the way, it started turning into a game of its own.


Developing this solo means most of my time is spent building systems, fixing bugs, and improving what's already there. That doesn't leave me much time to experiment with gameplay ideas or figure out what direction would actually make the game fun long-term.


I have a few ideas of my own, but I also don't want to keep adding features just for the sake of adding them. I'd rather focus on creating a fun gameplay loop that gives people a reason to keep coming back, especially when playing with friends.


If you've played Tripp'n and see potential in it, I'd genuinely like to hear your ideas. What would make the game more entertaining? What kind of activities, challenges, progression, or ridiculous situations would you want to experience?


Nothing is really set in stone at this point, and I'm open to taking the game in a different direction if it makes for a better experience. Don't be afraid to suggest something completely different from what's currently in the game.