8 reviews
Firefight Knights game ยท 7 Days Ago Shows Promise
I really liked the idea of the swords floating behind the player; it gives a real style and makes melee feel dynamic, but after an attack the animation feels a bit choppy! i want to see more update of this game!
GameplayMultiplayerReplayabilityControlsUnfinished
Teddy TV game ยท 7 Days Ago Recommended
I like this kind of game , i would love to see more update in the future !
GraphicsStory
Wave after wave! game ยท 7 Days Ago Recommended
The game feels incredibly polished, with genuinely professional quality. The 3D models and animations are perfect, and the sound design is excellent. Shooting feels incredibly satisfying every shot has great impact and feedback, and it really shows how even a simple action can be made genuinely fun when the feeling is right. in only 3 weeks , well done !
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPolish
Kampai Roulette game ยท 7 Days Ago Recommended
I just spent some time sitting around a table, drinking sake with people I’d never met before. Even with the dark and gloomy atmosphere of the lobby, the whole moment somehow felt really warm and welcoming.
OriginalityReplayabilityConfusing
BLOCKEM game ยท 7 Days Ago Recommended
Honestly, out of all the games in the jam, this is one of the few that has such a strong and memorable universe. The atmosphere is amazing, and the music is excellent, especially the track used in the trailer. I absolutely love it!
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityConfusing
CATLINES game ยท 7 Days Ago Recommended
I like the clean industrial atmosphere and the whole package sorting system. Everything is easy to understand visually, and the different colored machines make the gameplay very readable . I don’t usually play this kind of game, but I had a good time with it! The menu UI feels really polished and gives the game a great first impression. well done
GraphicsPerformancePolish
One Last Ride game ยท 7 Days Ago Shows Promise
The music is really cool, and I love this kind of map! The atmosphere works really well. I’m personally not a huge fan of the aiming system and the camera feel
GraphicsAudioUnfinished
Carousel clothing ยท 5 Months Ago Recommended
so cool
Graphics