3 reviews
stack. game · 17 Days Ago Recommended
Incredibly simple mobile game that was ported over to S&Box. It didn't feel laggy, the gameplay is addicting and simple. It's literally just a time waster if you're bored of browsing the slop and not playing anything even remotely functional. Also great to play this games without ads, lmao. I missed it.
PerformanceAddictiveStolen
One more dish game · 17 Days Ago Recommended
Biblical levels of gluttony. It's a pretty cute game. It really doesn't hold your hand on how it works, but that gives it a nice arcade charm to it. It's depth is pretty low, but again, for what it is, it's a delight. Also some of the better mixed audio I've heard compared to a lot of games.
AudioGameplayPolish
Last Round game · 17 Days Ago Shows Promise
Honestly pretty good. Granted, I only played against bots, but the player physics feel a lot better than I'd first expect. Notcing a weird issue with audio cutting out and whatnot, among some other bugs.
GameplayControlsUnfinishedBuggy