4 reviews
Drift District game · 4 Days Ago Recommended
Sick Driving and drifting mechanics. simple enough to get the hang of, but the DETAILS! omg... Lighting, reflections, dampness on the track. game looks and feels great !
GraphicsGameplayPerformanceControls
Big Brain Blackjack Pro Trainer game · 12 Days Ago Recommended
I pleasantly enjoyed Big Brain Blackjack, mostly because I absolutely loved Professor Hoot’s company. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, never preachy, and completely free of condescension. He makes learning basic strategy feel like a cozy chat rather than a lecture, and I would highly recommend this distinguished gentleman as a guest at my next dinner party!
GameplayMultiplayerOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictive
Bar Crawl game · 13 Days Ago Recommended
Really diggin’ this game. I can definitely see that it was a project of passion with an ambitious goal. That being said, the core mechanics are still enough to make me want to keep drinking, shooting aliens and Terries, and watching them get destroyed piece by piece with that sick voxel damage system. I could literally shotgun the face off a Terry for hours! 😂 THANKS, PRICELESS! Keep working on it — I’ll be back.
GraphicsGameplayStoryOriginalityAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Sometimes Down: RC game · 13 Days Ago Recommended
Hey y’all! Dev here! I’ve been working non-stop on the core gameplay since the game dropped, and honestly, I’ve gotten way more done than I thought was possible. That said, I’m still not completely satisfied with everything, so expect plenty of content updates as I continue polishing things up. I’m fairly confident most of the major bugs have been squashed, but I’m sure a few will still sneak through. Before you leave a nasty comment, please give me 24–36 hours to track down and fix any bugs you run into! 😂 I’m just doing this for fun, and at the end of the day, that’s what games are all about! Thanks for playing!
GraphicsAudioGameplayMultiplayerOriginalityUpdatesUnfinished