8 reviews
One More Raid game · 9 Days Ago Recommended
As an EFT player, I wanted to share my thoughts. This game truly has so much potential. The searching mechanics, blueprints, and the hideout are really well thought out. Of course, it has its flaws and bugs, but I’m eagerly looking forward to seeing how it develops..
GameplayStoryPerformanceAddictiveReplayabilityUpdatesBad ControlsBuggy
s&Fish game · 20 Days Ago Needs Work
(NEW 2.EDIT): I wanted to write again after a three-month break. Dev, what the hell, man—you wiped my character without permission? All my progress is gone; I've lost everything. My review will remain like this until it is fixed. (OLD) The game is good and nice updates, but there's a bug with the rod that hasn't been fixed for days. Even though I purchased the Storm Arc rod during the main quest, I still can't make any progress....( EDIT: Its resolved thanks dev o7 )
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopGenerated ArtPay to WinStolenErrorsLoad TimesBuggyClickerIdle
Bamboo Farmer game · 3 Months Ago Shows Promise
Promising, but it really needs optimization...
GameplayMultiplayerUnoptimizedBuggy
Star Explorer game · 4 Months Ago Recommended
No way! Traveling in the depths of space is really amazing. Keep it up dev!
GraphicsAudioPerformanceUnfinished
GetToWork game · 4 Months Ago Shows Promise
Game and idea nice, but it really needs optimization. Freezes a lot...
GraphicsAudioGameplayAddictiveUnfinishedUnoptimizedErrors
Prison Box game · 4 Months Ago Recommended
This game really has so much potential. I also read that a ton of new features are coming, hope it actually happens. Thanks dev!
GraphicsAudioGameplayPerformanceReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Mow the lawn game · 4 Months Ago Recommended
Great game and updates, keep up the good work dev!
GameplayAddictiveControlsUpdatesUnoptimized
Cash Crops: a farming game game · 4 Months Ago Recommended
So far the game is going well, I hope this game will improve even more with future updates
GameplayAddictiveUpdates