As a huge Punch-Out!! fan, and an enjoyer of rouge-likes, this game is nothing short of fun, with really addictive gameplay and very well made sounds and UI design. The character design, and the very well made 3d models and artwork really stood out to me, the characters are very well crafted and designed to help emphasize gameplay through showing where you or your opponent are about to hit each other. Each round feels like a good challenge, especially when starting from the beginning where it throws you into some tough, but winnable challenges.
The control system is really intuitive and fresh, using the right stick to change which arm you're punching with is a very creative idea, and flows well in gameplay. I really enjoyed my time playing this! I put about 50 rounds in before even cashing out to upgrade the drinks for your character. I can't wait to see more from this author, I'm really excited to see how this game grows, I think this game holds a lot of potential for new content. A stellar 10/10 from me, one of the best games I've seen in the game-jam so far.
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityReplayability