5 reviews
Little Railways game 路 Yesterday Recommended
I love the aesthetic and it indugled my childhood memories of playing with wood trains, filling the living room with a whole working railroad. If I had one complaint, it would be that I cannot easily tell why track that I've made will not auto-connect. I had a pretty extensive setup (it extended across the room), it became harder to connect pieces as I guess the pieces were slightly off or not square to a hypothetical grid. If I had a suggestion, it would be to add some kind of measuring tool so that players can know how far a distance is and use proper the track to accomodate, and another tool to adjust a piece's angle at the connect point, so that, if need be, a player can ever so slightly pivot a piece to where they need it. I suspect the auto-connection tool is responsible for making track ever so slightly off, so a manual tool to rememdy that on an individual basis should help.
Polish
Ghoul Grounds game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
I love the CoD Zombies game mode, and I am pretty happy with how this iteration plays. I'm interested to see where they take this next!
Raylyn City map 路 1 Year Ago Shows Promise
Currently an ambitious, albeit promising urban map, that is currently a work in progress and suffers from texture clipping on copy-paste buildings and sidewalks, terrain misalignments, interiors of some buildings need lightblocking on back faces to stop light from getting inside. Otherwise a promising map layout and ideas of space.
Walker game 路 1 Year Ago Shows Promise
Big Stairs map 路 1 Year Ago Shows Promise
Really good block out for an urban space, very imaginative.