2 reviews
One More Round in Valhalla game · 15 Days Ago Recommended
This game is a lot of fun! I think the concept is so unique and it has the nostalgic feel of an arcade game. I like how you discover more and more of the map as you upgrade your character. The way the graphics shift and change color as you get more drunk is cool. The music is catchy and the sound effects fit perfectly. The jump mechanics are just what I was hoping they woould be. I caught up to the giant pretty fast, but it was a good reminder to slow down and look for more drinks to collect. Fun game! Well done!
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityAddictiveControls
Graveyard Gunners game · 48 Days Ago Recommended
Really well made game and a lot fun! I really enjoyed the whole concept and the gameplay. Beginner friendly and addicting. Cool graphicss and a fitting soundtrack. Definitely reccomend giving it a try.
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityAddictiveReplayability