4 reviews
Dino Nugs game · Today Recommended
AWESOME! Pretty original art style and hillarious for a prett serisous survival game with progression, unlocks and a giant map!
GraphicsGameplayMultiplayerOriginalityAddictiveReplayabilityUpdates
Bar Crawl game · 8 Days Ago Recommended
This game is a little bit of a big download, but it is well worth it. With my 500 Mbps internet, it only took about a minute and a half to get in the game and start causing some carnage. Gosh, the whole idea, mechanics, and graphics just work. Have a few drinks for confidence, blow some simulated alien limbs off, and cause absolute chaos. Probably some of the coolest destruction mechanics I’ve seen on the platform. I was getting around 50 FPS the whole time too, which honestly surprised me. Definitely worth checking out if you’re into this kind of chaotic gameplay!
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPerformanceAddictive
Big Brain Blackjack Pro Trainer game · 8 Days Ago Recommended
Great, simple, and polished game. I really enjoy the learning aspect of it! I’m a fan of playing blackjack at the casino, and this game is surprisingly accurate when it comes to the etiquette and courtesy between players. I’ve also learned quite a bit about doubling and some of the strategies I normally wouldn’t think about. I’ll definitely have to try some of these things next time I hit the casino! 🃏
GraphicsPerformancePolish
Sometimes Down: RC game · 8 Days Ago Recommended
Wow, what a super original idea. This kinda reminds me of the old Mario DS game. Just running around, hopping on things, collecting stuff, and when you get bored, you can just explore the map… but as an RC car?! Get outta here! If I could add one thing, though, it would be more stuff to do while driving. It’s already super fun cruising around and playing follow-the-leader with random people online, but I’d LOVE something more like weapons or power-ups, kinda like the old Twisted Metal games. I’m also super impressed with how much work went into the physics. The devs could’ve easily made the cars super simple and arcadey, but the suspension actually feels like it’s being simulated. The truck has noticeably more clearance, the vehicles handle differently, and the in-air control is awesome — almost like Rocket League. Definitely give this game a try. I’ll be back on for sure. Hopefully I’ll see some of you out there so we can go on a little RC adventure! 🏎️💨
GraphicsGameplayMultiplayerOriginalityPerformanceAddictive