14 reviews
Spank the Terry game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
Sausage gets what he f'ing deserve
Sandbox game 路 4 Months Ago Needs Work
Needs a lot of work. It's always laggy, it takes a long time to join a server and overall feels empty compared to the og sandbox from garry's gmod.
GraphicsReplayabilityUnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingErrorsLoad TimesBuggy
Workshop Skin Viewer game 路 4 Months Ago Needs Work
why does it run at 40 fps?? 😭
UnfinishedUnoptimizedLoad Times
Poop Simulator game 路 4 Months Ago Shows Promise
soundtrack goes kinda hard tbh
AudioGameplayOriginalityPolishSlop
Mow the lawn game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
i mean it's alright like
GameplayAddictiveReplayabilityUpdatesUnoptimized
Forsen Battlegrounds game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
actually fun.
GraphicsAudioGameplayAddictiveUnoptimized
Thornfield game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
It's a nice demo, cool art and cool dogs. I'd like too see where this project goes. My only problem was the performance, I was getting around 30 fps, but still perfectly playable.
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityUnoptimized
Testbed game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
I really liked that s&box song
AudioOriginalityUpdates
Prop Hunt game 路 5 Months Ago Shows Promise
classic prop hunt, can't go wrong. some of the maps need fixes to prevent players from hiding in unreacheable places.
GameplayMultiplayerReplayabilityBuggy
Sausage Survivors 2 game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
it's good
AudioGameplayPerformanceAddictiveConfusing
Cat Harvest game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
the cats were harvested
AudioGameplayStoryOriginality
Opium game 路 5 Months Ago Needs Work
I get the idea but it feels terrible to play. That "retro" filter and audio is kinda painful. The combat is clunky and slow, also I kept getting hit while blocking. And whenever an enemy died my game lagged, soo... overall this is a really bad experience.
OriginalityUnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingErrorsBuggy
Murder game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
It's pretty good!