The game is really good, and I genuinely enjoyed it. I think it has a lot of potential for future updates. There are plenty of ways to expand the variety of buildings and units in the gold wagon defense mode — for example, adding different weapons, traps, more enemy types, and additional buffs for the main character. There’s definitely a lot of potential here, so I’m looking forward to seeing some great updates in the future.
I’d also like to see more throwable rocks scattered around the map. That’s just a personal preference, though — my casual gamer hands are struggling to keep up! 😄
The mode where you have to steal the gold is also really well done. I haven’t explored it fully yet, but it looks very interesting. Even during the first few attempts, it already gives you a decent amount of challenge and excitement.
It would also be great to improve the gamepad controls so you could comfortably play from the couch.
Overall, it’s a great game. I wish the developers lots of inspiration and patience as they continue working on future updates!