Catlines is a pretty fun game with a promising concept. The core gameplay loop works well, and I can definitely see the game becoming something really enjoyable with more polish.
One thing that could use some balancing is the amount of packages. As the game progresses, the number of packages can become a bit overwhelming too quickly, which makes the difficulty spike quite suddenly. A slightly smoother progression in package frequency could make the later shifts feel more manageable while still keeping the challenge.
I also found a small UI bug: interaction menus for objects can remain visible and stack on top of the pause/Escape menu. Hiding or disabling interaction UI while the pause menu is open would make the interface much cleaner.
Aside from that, the game has a solid foundation and an interesting mix of sorting and automation. With some additional balancing and polish, I think it could become a very good game.
