3 reviews
Square map · 3 Days Ago Recommended
I still remember this map and how popular it was before the Scene system update. The first time I played s&box in 2023 was on this map. I really hope it can get a remake in the future, along with another deleted map called Construct
ErrorsBuggy
Memorp Hunters game · 1 Year Ago Shows Promise
The characters are cute the game is well done but the planning aspect is not so good. Attacking and running has a CD, sometimes it's hard to hit enemies in a panic, and enemies will have a hard time hitting you, and enemies will be a lot in the third wave, you can't move in a combo so enemies can easily bite you. At first I hit the enemies with 3 slashes and then I went to upgrade, by the second wave I noticed that the enemy blood level had also increased, it was too fast and I hadn't properly experienced the damage from the upgrades yet. The game has a promising future though, and with a few tweaks it's not even a big deal!