2 reviews
Keepers of Windmere game · Today Recommended
Awesome game with a ton of potential. I love the various side-tasks like farming. It is incredibly challenging with 1-2 players because you cant watch the other lanes. Maybe add a player count toggle or something and close extra lanes? Very fun, love the magic and pleasant jank.
GraphicsGameplayMultiplayerOriginalityPerformanceAddictiveReplayability
Critter Crawl game · Today Recommended
Tons of potential. Had a blast with my friend working our way into better stats. Elixirs are incredibly OP and should be tuned down I think, especially 'Fortune'. The combat can be a bit unresponsive at times, and making things feel more "fluid" when moving around would be a huge boon. I love the difficulty and having to master the dodging and parrying. More bosses and stages would ofc be excellent. Pretty bad lag spikes fairly often when engaging in bigger fights. Great work, dev
GameplayPerformanceAddictiveUnoptimized