14 reviews
Hit Me, Bartender! game 路 Today Shows Promise
Has some promise to it. I've never played much if any of the games that has the directional hit system that this game has, like For Honor, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Half Sword etc, so it's definitely brand new to me to get used to, then throw in weaving and blocking now I'm overwhelmed and start button mashing lol. I'd say if you're already accustomed to that directional hit system, this is very likely a really boxing take on it.
GameplayOriginality
Block Party game 路 Today Recommended
Definitely recommended if you need something else like Super Meat Boy
GraphicsAudioOriginalityReplayability
Delivery Hopper game 路 Today Recommended
This is an amazing frogger type of game. Very good pick up and play game I could see playing on a handheld system. Best if you have a controller instead of playing dance dance revolution with your fingers on WASD lol. My fingers cramped up quick trying to be fast haha
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPolishReplayabilityControls
RUN IT AGAIN game 路 Today Recommended
This pretty damn good. Kinda like superhot. Too bad I suck at shooting lol. Definitely great for Ultrakill junkies
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityControls
Looped & Loaded game 路 8 Days Ago Shows Promise
It's alright. Was a bit confused at first but got the hang of it
OriginalityReplayability
s&Fish game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
Decent fishing game with enough going on for now. Something a lil different for a fishing mechanic for once. Heck yea
AudioGameplayMultiplayerPerformanceControls
Spank the Terry game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
Pretty quick fun. Gives upgrades to look forward to. Something I can see being on phones.
GameplayPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayability
Chop the Forest game 路 4 Months Ago Shows Promise
A little something something for those that want another chill game like Mow The Lawn, but instead Chop The Forest (ima guess that's the direct inspiration lol). Definitely a promising game. I like it so far.
Gameplay
Sausage Survivors 2 game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
Another decent survivors clone. Just needs some multiplayer and different areas. Maybe bring in a topdown construct or something haha
GameplayPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControls
You're Stuck (Escape Game) game 路 5 Months Ago Shows Promise
mmm, that last part, I got it buuuut, either I was suppose assume something or the dev thought it up the wrong way lol
Gameplay
Ghoul Grounds game 路 5 Months Ago Shows Promise
Lot of potential beyond this single map remake. I really like that I dont have to go buying more ammo
GraphicsGameplayMultiplayerReplayabilityControls
Puddle Pond: Mouse Fishing game 路 5 Months Ago Shows Promise
Pretty good so far. Just another one of those fishing games
GameplayMultiplayerControlsUnfinished
RagRoll Skater game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
Really good skate game