35 reviews
Smoke & Luck game 路 9 Days Ago Recommended
Buen juego! Algunos aspectos no me parecian muy claros al principio, pero después de eso me divertí tratando de vencer al enemigo. Desearía que el final fuera más satisfactorio, viendo al hombre siendo asesinado brutalmente pq gané.
GameplayOriginalityPerformance
Cardboard Hounskull clothing 路 47 Days Ago Recommended
The texturing and the details, I love it. :>
GraphicsPolish
Electric Guitar clothing 路 51 Days Ago Recommended
Very cool!
GraphicsPolish
Wind Up Key clothing 路 3 Months Ago Recommended
Epic
GraphicsOriginalityPolish
Swimming Trunks clothing 路 3 Months Ago Recommended
Congrats for getting it accepted! 🎉 :u
GraphicsPolish
Balloon Head clothing 路 3 Months Ago Recommended
We need it :U
GraphicsPolish
Milk Carton clothing 路 3 Months Ago Recommended
Very fun concept!
StoryOriginalityPolish
Spa Slippers clothing 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
Looks nice!
GraphicsPolish
Lawn Scare game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
Fun experience, pretty easy and I'm unsure if there's something I can do to trigger an ending.
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishUnfinished
Saw Helmet clothing 路 7 Months Ago Recommended
Looks awesome!
Jetpack clothing 路 8 Months Ago Needs Work
Looks bad!