3 reviews
Everyone Cheats game ยท 3 Days Ago Recommended
giving everyone a cheat menu is such a fun idea and it actually works lol. everyone has aimbot and wh so every round is pure chaos. rage rooms are insane, people spinbotting and bhopping all over the map
GraphicsAudioGameplayMultiplayer
TICKRATE game ยท 27 Days Ago Recommended
3>
AudioGameplayStoryPerformance
GPU Farm game ยท 41 Days Ago Recommended
Honestly this game is just really cool. I don't even know how to describe it properly, but I got hooked way faster than I expected. Running to the pit, scooping up hashes, hauling them to the stall. Sounds simple when you write it out but it feels great to actually do. The rate thing is what makes it work. Sitting on a full stack at 0.60x and just waiting, watching the number roll, then everyone on the server bolting for their sell pads at the same time when it spikes. That part is genuinely fun. Merging cards and climbing the tiers keeps you busy between sells, and rebirth gives you a reason to keep going once you've maxed out. Not much else to say. Great game, worth trying.
AudioGameplayMultiplayerAddictiveReplayability