4 reviews
RUN IT AGAIN game ยท 11 Days Ago Recommended
It’s fun, but the game is very short - I’d just started getting into it when it was already over. Of course, I realize the point is to replay levels and set new high scores, but still: I hope you add many more levels and more interactive elements to them in the future. The sound design and UI are really well done.
GraphicsAudioGameplayReplayabilityUnfinished
ROOMS game ยท 11 Days Ago Recommended
Great Backrooms. Movement, sounds—everything is good.
GraphicsAudioGameplayPolishControls
CATLINES game ยท 13 Days Ago Recommended
A good time killer, nice models and style; I’d like to see a leaderboard for the speed of completing the main campaign, and the head bob could be made smoother. The rats should be buffed, since they only managed to break my conveyor once throughout the entire campaign, and, as one person wrote here, a baseball bat wouldn’t hurt.
GraphicsAudioGameplayPerformanceUnfinished