9 reviews
Easy_Obby game 路 6 Months Ago Shows Promise
pros: giant anime girl cons: checkpoints can break
Patch game 路 6 Months Ago Recommended
0/10 can't Rings into Clouds jk this thing is amazing
Sausage Parkour game 路 6 Months Ago Shows Promise
not a bad start. the stages near the top are way more interesting than the first half. needs more polish. replace the AI thumbnail. there is a section in the middle with no music, but i like the idea of different tracks for different heights. i spent way more time on it than i thought i would lol
Ghoul Grounds game 路 6 Months Ago Recommended
better than modern blops zombies. please add more maps!
STGGame game 路 1 Year Ago Recommended
I'm so bad at touhou lol
Godot game 路 1 Year Ago Recommended
we've gone too deep
Walker game 路 1 Year Ago Needs Work
I'm not really liking how the movement feels here. Maybe I'm too used to gmod but it feels unresponsive and somewhat hard to control