This is game is truly amazing and so well put together, I could genuinely see myself putting many hours into this to see what weird and wonderful ways I can make the physics work.
Going into my favourites straight away.
The game seems like it could be fun; however you load in and for some reason the games menu is the background.
The sound effects are at all different volumes, and you randomly get jump scared by a random sound effect that is %200 louder then the others.
The AI will drive off screen and still hit you with a 100% accuracy rating, despite the fact you literally can't see them.
Game is really good and fun to play, especially with friends.
The physics could do with some work, and it's a bit weird you have to hold shift to drive faster.
Sadly my game save has corrupted and I have no car, $0 in my bank and there is no way to reset my progress or find a Discord for them to get support.
Game shows promising potential and could be quite a really fun game.
However it doesn't have a tutorial and I spawned on the wrong side for my team and immediately was given a penalty.
Really promising game with very good polish already, however there are only a few weapons, and one or two maps.
This game will be really good if the updates continue to come!
The game is promising but I placed a sprinkler and was unable to pick it back up again.
With some extra work with a possible tutorial; could be a very good game.
I could easily spend hours playing this game grinding prestiges; like I already have done.
Sometimes the FPS can drop below 30 which could be related how many raycasts are being fired.
Show's promising potential, however there is no tutorial and is very hard to come to grips with in the beginning. Once you work it out, can be quite enjoyable and fun!