7 reviews
Big Brain Blackjack Pro Trainer game · 14 Days Ago Shows Promise
I like this game alone for the Title! I haven't even played the game, but it shows Promise!
Nice Putt, Idiot game · 14 Days Ago Shows Promise
I Love when a Game Title Reminds you that I am worthless and never will be a Real Putter! It is Brutally Hard! I can't even get a Hole in One on my first try! I am going to put Promising! Cause I can't even make it past the first level (Skill Issue) But I think this honestly has the characteristics of a Recommended Game!
GameplayStoryOriginalityReplayabilityControls
The Festering - Withdrawals game · 14 Days Ago Shows Promise
I only played like 30 seconds of it and I feel like I have been here before! But, love the concept! I will have to play it more, so I am putting Promising! But feel like this will also be a Recommended Game!
StoryOriginality
How To: Destroy A Datacenter game · 14 Days Ago Shows Promise
Very excited to see where this goes! :D But I can't seem to get pass the Second Speed Bump without Crashing my Vehicle! It's a skill issue I know, but the Game is coming along Nicely! I'll have to play it more, so I am putting Promising for now! But I feel like it is a Recommended Game for sure!
GraphicsGameplayStory
S&Box BRAINROT (Close Until F2P) game · 7 Months Ago Shows Promise
I am not sure what this game is about, but maybe, possibly could be one the the best low key execution of ai slop in game development
Lawn Scare game · 2 Years Ago Recommended
Hell yeah, I tell you waht!
GIBLETZ game · 2 Years Ago Recommended
Fast paced, yet chill. A lot of fun!