4 reviews
CATLINES game · 9 Days Ago Recommended
Nice time killer! But when playing in firstperson mode, I have to constantly spin the screen around to toss out the gifts, which makes me feel a bit dizzy. Also, I think it would be better to handle the tutorial via a waypoint system in stages, rather than just at the start of the mission. Otherwise, it looks pretty cool
GraphicsAudioPerformanceAddictiveReplayability
S&Wormizens game · 9 Days Ago Recommended
Good Worms Game, polished hud, old time vibes
GraphicsGameplayMultiplayerPerformancePolishReplayabilityControls
FLOOD: SURVIVAL game · 6 Months Ago Shows Promise
I played 1 round, and it would have been fun, and I would even play more, but I couldn't compare with other players in a shootout, because I have a pathetic 1660, and a Ryzen 5500, an insignificantly weak computer, and also a lousy last-gen SSD M2, the insignificant build of my stinking computer did not allow me to enjoy it, because I had 20-30 fps on low graphics settings... Also, rotating props with the PhysGun from different directions rotates the prop incorrectly, so my raft is always crooked. I'd like a little more money at the start of the game so I can build something more than just three welded props. Please get the PhysGun code from Sandbox. Excellent visuals, and if the performance and some aspects are improved, it will be a 100% excellent gaming experience!
S&Miner game · 1 Year Ago Shows Promise
gt 1660 - 20 fps :( need some optimization