30 reviews
RUN IT AGAIN game 路 7 Days Ago Recommended
Wow, doesnt feel like sbox at all really stands out in this game jam. And no ai too, I dont mind much about that but still impresive that all of this is done by hand. Jumping felt like hit or miss sometimes and the timing on some levels was pretty tight and on others really easy. Really hope this one places in the top 5
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishBad Controls
Hit Me, Bartender! game 路 9 Days Ago Recommended
This game feels very rewarding. It was a bit tough at the beginning trying to understand the controls and attack patterns, but it feels awesome once you get into the rhythm of it. The art style is yummy and the punches have impact and finallyyy a well made game that is fun in this gamejam where every single entry is slop, the only thing I'd change is the flurry rush I hate it :(
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPerformance
Catz VS Ratz game 路 18 Days Ago Recommended
Another banger
GraphicsMultiplayerPerformanceAddictiveReplayability
Loot Lackey game 路 3 Months Ago Recommended
mmm books
GraphicsAudioAddictive
Leap game 路 3 Months Ago Shows Promise
I know its probably not finished but the obstacles are sometimes hard to distinguish from the background and everything are just primitives, with some art style and polish this could be really fun
AudioAddictive
The Festering - Withdrawals game 路 4 Months Ago Shows Promise
It looks fun and I wish I could finish it but it's just way too hard for no reason, the crosshair is really bad and the hitboxes are really weird. Also enemies just glide towards you at insane speeds, all you have to do is wait at the entrance and shoot them, the health doesnt help either it feels like im 1 shot or 1 hit away from dying always. Graphics looks nice, I dig that art style, and music is catchy good job on that :)
GraphicsAudioBad ControlsConfusing
Spank the Terry game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
I love spanking terry
AudioPolishAddictive
Horror Nextbot Run game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
GOOD, feels really smooth
GraphicsAudioMultiplayerPerformancePolishAddictiveControls
Tile Swap game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
I like the clicks
GraphicsAudioPolishAddictive
Hide the Body game 路 4 Months Ago Shows Promise
I like the idea but the police are very dumb the game was a very easy. Just no difficulty at all :( Maybe its still in work but for now I'd give it a 7/10
Originality
Sausage Survivors 2 game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
It's fun when you dont have anything else to play
AudioPolishAddictiveReplayability
Dumb Pinguin Game game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
Do NOT play this game, the penguin is weird and wants to touch me
Prop Hunt game 路 6 Months Ago Recommended
this game SUCKS!! worst iteration of prophunt!!! NEVER PLAY THIS GAME
The Video Store game 路 9 Months Ago Shows Promise
The game was ok, hard to spot some of the anomalies but the ending was nice
ZOMBIES game 路 9 Months Ago Recommended
yes ye s yes yes
Blueberry Parkour game 路 9 Months Ago Recommended
Oh, you can't do this to me. I started this company. You know how much I sacrificed!