6 reviews
ZOMBIES game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
zombies too easy to dodge only time i worry is dog spawns
Find the Anomaly game 路 5 Months Ago Shows Promise
needs more amusing and scary things happening. I got to round 10 on the apartment and the only interesting thing happening was a guy sleeping on the bed. It kept giving me the same change twice in a row. I dont want to look for a change in tiny details to that extent. I want to do some of it but not have it be 95% of the game
Sprain II game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
hits just the right spot (knee joke) i was trying to think of a boner joke but i got a full harder (joking bone)
Mow the lawn game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
its addicting to retards i was scoffing at first and then i played for 5 hours straight
Jumpin' Jack game 路 6 Months Ago Shows Promise
FUN CONCEPT