52 reviews
VoidMage game · Today Recommended
I do hate those damn soul reapers "teleporting" to your face! Also those damn traps! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Nonetheless the game felt pretty good to play, controls were great, art direction is original... it has potential!
GraphicsAudioGameplayAddictiveReplayabilityControls
GAMMA ☢ TEAM game · Today Recommended
Didn't need to play much to see that this game would get a nomination from me. Controls felt good, art direction was great (shaders, ui, nothing really bad to say about it)
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityAddictiveReplayabilityControls
Pollito Slayer game · Today Recommended
Creative! Loved the art direction, but the gameplay loop felt lackluster because the boss combo felt similar. Other than that, this game had a good demo of what it can become.
GraphicsOriginalityControls
Spellslinger game · Today Recommended
Can't wait to see what you have in store, the game feels good to play, even tho I suck at it T_T, good progression and a somewhat good controls besides the dash which you updated pretty quickly.
AddictiveReplayabilityControls
Donut Cop game · Today Shows Promise
Promising gameplay, pretty fun movement. Enjoyed watching you develop this while streaming it (lurker). But the reason I say it's promising is because the game's longevity is pretty short. Sorry I don't interact much but I appreciate and enjoy watching you stream and develop games (also helping people if they have questions). Don't stop can't wait to see what you create next.
Nihil Tempo game · Today Recommended
Good gameplay and art direction! Felt good to play.
GraphicsAudioGameplayControls
One more dish game · Today Shows Promise
Took a bit to understand the gameplay, but the art direction is good!
GraphicsOriginalityPerformanceConfusing
Halls game · Today Recommended
About time I dropped a review for this game, sorry I'm not very vocal / present when it comes to reviewing games, but I enjoyed this game alot and came back multiple times. Again keep up the good work and keep making amazing games <3
GraphicsAudioGameplayAddictiveReplayabilityControls
Catz VS Ratz game · Today Recommended
Needs to be balanced the engineer is too op compared to the mage (or I suck could be that too :) ) The environment needs some work but good job on the top 5 this game has potential just like halls I enjoy your games <3
GraphicsGameplayControlsUnfinished
BLOCKEM game · Today Recommended
Good progression and replayability! Fun to play.
GraphicsGameplayAddictiveReplayabilityControls
ROOMS game · Today Recommended
This really gives me Alien Isolation PTSD, great game, shaders, ui, a bit of a familiar environment but still scary nonetheless! I would imagine that this in VR would be an amazing experience.
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityAddictiveReplayabilityControls
KNIGHTCLUB game · Today Recommended
Felt good playing this game, addicting just some sword fighting but progression felt good. The combat does need a bit of work though.
GameplayAddictiveReplayability
Critter Crawl game · Today Recommended
What can I say. Ape Tavern does not disapoint, pretty good game overall! I did only try out the archer but besides the somewhat iffy arrow aim it was great.
GraphicsAddictiveReplayabilityControls
Hit Me, Bartender! game · Today Recommended
This one is a gem, good art, controls were pleasant! The Ui needs some work, but the characters and the environment was good!
GraphicsGameplayAddictiveReplayabilityControls
Memorpa Research game · Today Recommended
Good art direction, gameplay feels good although it lacks variety in the enemies.
GraphicsGameplayReplayability
Retro Space game · Today Recommended
Not going to lie some of these songs are straight bangers! Controls were also really responsive.
GraphicsAudioReplayabilityControls
Keg Quest game · Today Recommended
Forget about the main gameplay, they have arcade machines in here! (jk) Pretty nice gameplay, potential replayability with different levels and creatures.
GameplayAddictiveReplayability
Aura Online game · Today Recommended
Loved the art style and the game was fun, a shame that I only saw this after the game jam nomination ended, I would have nominated this one, don't let this game jam demotivate you, keep creating, even updating this one, it has potential.
GraphicsGameplayReplayability
RUN IT AGAIN game · Yesterday Recommended
I need more T_T
GraphicsOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictive