Thanks for the early reviews, here's where Industry² is headed 🏭 


Really appreciate everyone taking the time to review, especially the honest critical ones. That's exactly what I need at this stage. Wanted to address the recurring themes directly so you know I'm listening and what's coming. 


"Can't find anything about rebirth, is it hidden behind a goal?"

Not hidden! Rebirth lives on the Tech Tree panel. There's a Rebirth button in the bottom-left, and you unlock it by maxing every available upgrade (you'll see "All milestones complete" up top when you're close). That said, your question tells me it's not surfaced well enough. "Rebirth" isn't an obvious thing to go looking for inside the Tech Tree, so it's easy to miss. I'm adding it to the in-game goal chain and guide so the game actively points you to it when you're ready, instead of you having to go find it. If you want to try it now, open the Tech Tree and look bottom-left, or ping me in the Discord. 


On the AI-generated art

Totally hear this, and it's fair. The art right now is placeholder-tier while I focus on getting the systems and game feel right. It was the fastest way to get a playable, good-feeling game in front of people, but it's not the final look. As the game grows I want to move toward custom art, and I'd genuinely love to hear what style you'd want to see. If any artists want to collaborate, reach out. 


"Confusing" / needs onboarding

This one's landing and I'm already on it. The latest update added a guided objective system (a "next goal" that always tells you what to do), a production-chain guide showing every recipe, clearer unlock popups with a "Try it now" button, and a bunch of UI cleanup. If the early game felt murky, that update should help a lot, and I'll keep pushing onboarding hard. 


On the QoL / "addicting once you know what you're doing"

This is the most encouraging kind of feedback. The core loop is landing, and the friction is in the learning curve, not the game itself. That's very fixable, and it's my #1 priority. Keep the QoL suggestions coming; a lot of the recent patch was exactly this. 


The short version:
the systems are solid and fun once they click. My job now is making them click faster and smoothing the rough edges. Onboarding, clarity, and polish are the focus. If you bounced off early, give it another go after the next couple of updates.