I can see most people play Industry² once for about 20 minutes and don't come
back, and I'd rather know why than guess.
If you bounced off it, I'd really like to hear which of these was closest:
- It was too slow to get going
- I didn't understand what to do next
- It got repetitive once the line was running
- It wasn't what I expected from the screenshots
- Something broke or felt bad to use
- Something else entirely
One line is plenty. Blunt is fine — I can't fix what I can't see, and
"it was boring" is more useful to me than nothing.
back, and I'd rather know why than guess.
If you bounced off it, I'd really like to hear which of these was closest:
- It was too slow to get going
- I didn't understand what to do next
- It got repetitive once the line was running
- It wasn't what I expected from the screenshots
- Something broke or felt bad to use
- Something else entirely
One line is plenty. Blunt is fine — I can't fix what I can't see, and
"it was boring" is more useful to me than nothing.