The devs are absolutely cooking with this one. I really hope they keep the updates rolling.
EDIT: How can you drink without having any items to use for that? When I die, the thirst does not reset too. I'm forever blind now.
This is definitely one of those games that keeps you coming back for "just one more round.". Plus, it gives off major Prototype vibes, which is a bonus in my book!
It's a nice game, but after getting every upgrade, there was nothing left for me to choose from, and I got stuck in the level-up menu. Needs some more bug testing but overall I enjoyed my time.
It's a fun game and shows a lot of promise for the future. Basically 'No Hesi' from Assetto Corsa, but in s&box. Graphics and multiplayer are already solid, though it's still pretty unfinished and unoptimized. It's worth keeping an eye on as it develops.