57 reviews
RUN IT AGAIN game 路 10 Days Ago Recommended
I loved every second of this game, the gameplay loop is challenging but satisfying at the same time. The bodycam style makes me feel even more immersed in the gameplay and every move I'm making. I found myself trying to cut corners with the movement and had a blast with it!
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishReplayability
Sausage Brawl game 路 15 Days Ago Recommended
I could see this developing further into a great staple game on s&box that people could enjoy with friends. I would love to see mini game modes like king of the hill, hazards around map, maybe map could change at some points like super smash bros how the maps would evolve as time passed. Art style is unique, the core gameplay is fun but does get repetitive in current state. Would love to see this built upon more!
GraphicsMultiplayerOriginalityPerformancePolish
Street Rats game 路 18 Days Ago Recommended
With friends and the defense system expanded on could be such a fun game eventually you could even do team battles 3v3 attackers vs defenders. skill tree to work towards (move speed) (throw distance). Definitely see potential here enjoyed what I saw so far!
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPolish
Nihil Tempo game 路 21 Days Ago Recommended
I had a good time playing this, I will say more weapon combos or maybe other weapons with diff combos could be fun way to mix up the hack and slash feel. Boss after ever 5-10 levels could be fun as well. Overall solid and definitely ramps up in difficulty the longer you live!
GraphicsGameplayPerformancePolish
Pie Crumb game 路 28 Days Ago Recommended
Looks like the start of a cool Spyro inspired game but with frog movement. Feels nostalgic somehow collecting the coins, and the movement is pretty fun once you get used to it. Will be revisiting this once the world is built up more! Would be cool if on the mushrooms you can hold ctrl or something for a higher bounce (could allow for cool super jump secret hidden spots).
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishControls
GoldRush : The Iron Claim game 路 48 Days Ago Recommended
I can "dig" this one! Solid game for sure
GraphicsGameplayReplayability
A Nice Rack clothing 路 49 Days Ago Recommended
Need this!
Polish
Cardboard Kicks collection 路 58 Days Ago Recommended
Now I want every color! Especially the red ones!
GraphicsOriginalityPolish
Old Gas Mask clothing 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
Nice!
GraphicsPolish
WikiHalls game 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
Cool concept, I enjoyed exploring!
GameplayOriginalityPerformanceReplayability
Skull Mask Red clothing 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
I'm a sucker for red cosmetics love this one
OriginalityPolishUpdates
Weld-King Crown clothing 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
I put this in my top 5 Glitch cosmetics currently. Everything about this amazing down to the welding details!
OriginalityPerformanceUpdates
Galaxy Brain clothing 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
S tier, Unique, honestly just flat out impressed with this cosmetic. I love it
GraphicsOriginalityPolish
Skeleton Glasses clothing 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
Another W from glitch love these
GraphicsOriginalityPolish
Cardboard Jetpack clothing 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
every detail of this cosmetic down to the fidget spinner physics is a major W love this!
GraphicsOriginalityPolish
SWAT Vest clothing 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
You cooked on this one, amazing!
GraphicsOriginalityPolish
Nerd Outfit clothing 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
W skin love it
GraphicsPolish
Metal Goggles clothing 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
YES!
GraphicsPolish
Kettle Helmet clothing 路 3 Months Ago Recommended
W Glitch it looks great
GraphicsStoryMultiplayer