6 reviews
Survive game 路 8 Days Ago Shows Promise
This game has a lot of potential, but it feels like a lot of content is still missing. The music and sound effects aren't very satisfying yet, and the core gameplay needs expanding. It needs more ore types, more base building options, and more ways to properly upgrade your setup. Adding a feature where you can build a small city inside your base something truly worth defending would make a huge difference. It could be great, but there’s still a lot of work to be done.
GameplayUnfinished
DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON game 路 12 Days Ago Needs Work
Everything in this Game seems like he wanted to make fast an unfinished Game with 0 Future for the Game Jam. I see no effort, I felt no Joy while Playing because its not challenging and Super Boring. Even the Fact that u can only Choose always the 3 Same Perks is a Joke. Full SLOP Game
UnfinishedUnoptimizedSlopGenerated Art
Goblingeddon game 路 15 Days Ago Recommended
I played it with 2 of my Friends and I have to say this game makes addictive and is very fun to play. We played 2 Rounds it took us like 1 Hour felt like 10Minutes. Cant wait to see More Weapons, More Stages and more Bosses. I have to say the bosses need a buff. The Music in your Game is Amazing. Nice Work for real!
GraphicsAudioGameplayMultiplayerOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityUpdatesUnfinished
Realistic Car Driving game 路 10 Months Ago Needs Work
Game is Supercool, Everything seems good, but the Hitbox of the Red Markers while Racing are not good Positioned, made me RAGEQUIT DOGSHIT GAME NEVER GONNA PLAY IT AGAIN
The Club game 路 10 Months Ago Recommended
Insane Idea
Digging Simulator game 路 10 Months Ago Shows Promise
Cool Game, im bugging into the ground while digging not coming out sadly