22 reviews
Bomberparty game ยท 12 Days Ago Needs Work
I was expecting something more than just a sloppy Bomberman clone especially coming from someone who criticizes things like CS game modes on the platform. Still, all things considered, it’s not too bad. I’d tweak the bomb explosion timing and blast radius a bit. I feel like it reaches a point where the map is cleared of obstacles, resulting in an endless stalemate until someone gets bored and just lets themselves lose.
PerformanceControlsUnoptimized
Spanglish [Multiple Languages] game ยท 28 Days Ago Needs Work
This game wasn't translated by a native Spanish speaker (from Spain). At most, it was translated by someone who speaks Latin American Spanish. You can tell by the terms and expressions that don't match the way Spanish is spoken in Spain. There are also glaring errors, like in "goodbye" the answer in the game is "Chao." That's used as an expression "Adios" is the correct one, but it's not a Spanish word, it's Italian and misspelled. I was going to vote positively, but this last bit seems crazy to me.
OriginalityReplayabilityControlsConfusingErrors
Cat Clicker game ยท 34 Days Ago Needs Work
When I wake up and do a shit, I flush the toilet, I don't take it up to the platform.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopGenerated ArtLoad TimesBuggyClickerIdle
Gorilla Clicker game ยท 34 Days Ago Needs Work
When I wake up and do a shit, I flush the toilet, I don't take it up to the platform.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopGenerated ArtBuggyClickerIdle
Corgi Clicker game ยท 34 Days Ago Needs Work
When I wake up and do a shit, I flush the toilet, I don't take it up to the platform.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopGenerated ArtBuggyClickerIdle
Raccoon Clicker game ยท 34 Days Ago Needs Work
When I wake up and do a shit, I flush the toilet, I don't take it up to the platform.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopGenerated ArtLoad TimesBuggyClickerIdle
Pigeon Clicker game ยท 34 Days Ago Needs Work
When I wake up and do a shit, I flush the toilet, I don't take it up to the platform.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopGenerated ArtLoad TimesBuggyClickerIdle
Humster Clicker game ยท 34 Days Ago Needs Work
When I wake up and do a shit, I flush the toilet, I don't take it up to the platform.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopGenerated ArtLoad TimesBuggyClickerIdle
Human Clicker game ยท 34 Days Ago Needs Work
When I wake up and do a shit, I flush the toilet, I don't take it up to the platform.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopGenerated ArtLoad TimesBuggyClickerIdle
Capybara Clicker game ยท 34 Days Ago Needs Work
When I wake up and do a shit, I flush the toilet, I don't take it up to the platform.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopGenerated ArtLoad TimesBuggyClickerIdle
S&RP game ยท 56 Days Ago Needs Work
i played 1 minute and now my feet is broken like in the first ai image
+1 Shrink per Step game ยท 3 Months Ago Needs Work
This guy, or guys, have three games that basically use the same crappy system with the same interface, but with a slight "Claude, make this visually different" approach, but with the same awful stats and core gameplay. I'll never understand people who create crap games like "+1 step to take a dump," and this guy doesn't have one, he has three! Besides, if you're going to make this kind of garbage, at least do it right. What the hell is it about adding three or four steps to the counter with each step? It's not tied to the actual steps taken, but to the time you've been walking. I imagine it was too difficult for the AI ​​to do. The truth is, the platform will never advance as long as there are people exploiting its systems by creating garbage like this. I'd be ashamed.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsConfusingSlopErrorsBuggy
Vast game ยท 3 Months Ago Recommended
looks promising, Conna always make good games
MultiplayerOriginalityPerformanceControlsUpdates
Spin & Pit game ยท 3 Months Ago Needs Work
First of all, I don't know why the game is being re-uploaded without even updating it; it still has the same HUD, the same content, and even worse, the same bugs. (Not to mention that it's a blatant copy of another game, but poorly made) There are broken items that mess up the game's balance, causing you to reach a point where your coins go negative and you lose. But that's not the worst part. The worst part is that the game keeps giving you objectives that are higher than the number of coins you can have because of the reason I just mentioned... I'd like to know what the owner was thinking when they re-uploaded it, even though it's a plagiarism, and did it so badly with all the bugs it had. The only reason I can think of is that nobody was playing it and they thought that re-uploading it would attract attention again. Tough luck. The only things that attract attention to this game are the bugs and the fact that it's a plagiarism. (And I say all this having put many hours into the version that was uploaded before, always playing knowing that the game is poorly made and impossible to finish. If those flaws had been corrected, at least it would have had a minimum of validity.) re-upload it, not like now)
UnfinishedUnoptimizedSlopGenerated ArtErrorsBuggy
Northbound RP game ยท 6 Months Ago Needs Work
In a game purely about the feel of the ROLEPLAY... it doesn't feel great. Needs a lot of work to hit that sweet spot of RP servers.
Cat Harvest game ยท 10 Months Ago Recommended
Meowtastic!