3 reviews
Roundabout game · 5 Hours Ago Recommended
It's interesting in of itself, the premise of spending time optimizing traffic flows and figuring out the best ways not to have bottlenecks and make a whole city work is quite interesting. I don't think there's anything like it so far in the storefront.
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPerformanceAddictiveReplayability
RUN IT AGAIN game · 5 Hours Ago Shows Promise
Although not my box of biscuits, you can tell the developer really put their work in this one, its gameplay falls within fast paced adhd-like shooters. I did get to the end of it, the only thing that somewhat i found a gripe with was weapon handling, it felt counterintuitive to a fast paced game to have a weapon that requires more than 2 shots to kill
GraphicsAudioOriginalityPolish
Dark Descent game · 2 Days Ago Shows Promise
This has a great future ahead of itself, it really is a well polished experience, The devs really put a lot of work in this and you can tell. I hope to see more updates coming to it in the future, it's definitely a 10/10 for me.
GraphicsGameplayStoryOriginalityPolish