2 reviews
One More Room game · 3 Days Ago Needs Work
The game isn't terrible but it needs work. It's quite unpolished but is suprisingly addictive. However I can't see playing more than a single run. The gameplay is effectively non-existant. You just chose the updgrades but there is no description as to what things do and even chosing random items I was able to complete a run with no issues. The concept is good but the execution needs work. I can see this being fun with more player interaction and if the builds and choices mattered more.
AddictiveUnoptimizedBad ControlsGenerated ArtIdle
Shot for Shot game · 3 Days Ago Recommended
This could easily be a stand alone game given more time. The concept is unique, the mechanics are great. Stumbling over a chair while trying to shoot a pal then accidentally shooting yourself in the face is peak comedy. It's a blast to play with friends and I'm excited to play more. Voice chat made it extra fun with people getting a bit into character as our weird little cowboy muppets. I hope the dev's continue to work on this one!
AudioGameplayOriginalityPolishAddictiveReplayability