7 reviews
RUN IT AGAIN game · Yesterday Recommended
Oh god, I loved it! Love the character controller, the animation and shader Need a bit of balance, some level are too easy, some early level are too hard but honestly I'm in love
GraphicsAudioGameplayPolish
Forbidden Sector game · Yesterday Recommended
Nice and addictive A few bugs on my end though but nothing breaking! Nice job :)
GameplayAddictive
One More Room game · Yesterday Shows Promise
Nice! Just allergic to generated art
OriginalityGenerated Art
The Festering - Withdrawals game · 4 Months Ago Recommended
Really fun and addictive, a bit hard at first though but really fun! Nice!
GraphicsAudioGameplayAddictive
Dark Descent game · 5 Months Ago Recommended
A nice and polished game! May need a better onboarding but really impressive! Need more games like this!
GraphicsGameplayPolishReplayability
Ghoul Grounds game · 5 Months Ago Recommended
Really fun to play! Just needs some perks and mystery box and I'll spend my nights there with my friends
Health Inspector game · 2 Years Ago Shows Promise
Really fun to play, unfortunately I was unable to open the fridge door and to kill every customer with my meat.... the video trailer is sick though