8 reviews
Survive game 路 8 Days Ago Shows Promise
Not bad, with more development time I can see myself playing it often. Just some random things in terms of QoL I think would be great. Some notification when you mine/pick up things manually. An income per second indicator when you have miners up. Things that you craft should probably be added to your toolbar. Tower range indicators when you are trying to place them down. Maybe some auto crafting of plates.
AudioGameplayAddictiveUnfinished
Smoke & Luck game 路 9 Days Ago Recommended
I enjoyed this a lot. Really good art direction and atmosphere. The card game itself well thought out and fun. No complaints from my side!
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityReplayability
Vertigo Tower game 路 9 Days Ago Recommended
Very well made tetris like game. No complaints from my side.
GraphicsGameplayMultiplayerPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControls
Risk of Observation game 路 9 Days Ago Recommended
I really like idea of using time as currency. Looking forward to seeing how it develops further, I can see it being a lot of fun once it's a bit more polished.
WishVelocity = TERMINAL game 路 9 Days Ago Recommended
I'm not too familiar with these kinds of maps from source games, but I really enjoyed it. Technically there are no flaws at all and it is very polished. I played around with the editor as well and it seemed intuitive enough. Some thoughts: I had some trouble with the movement mechanics at first, I think some sort of explanation of them would really help. I managed to figure them out eventually through some persistence, with the exception of the surfing level remaining unbeaten (For now) Maybe some tools to measure distance etc. would be nice in the editor. I really like the liminal feel to the levels that you have going on, I would definitely lean more into it with different backgrounds etc. The only thing I think it has missing is ghosts of previous runs, probably after you have completed a level to see the solutions. Overall very good job!
GraphicsGameplayPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControls
The PIT game 路 10 Days Ago Recommended
Really nice and polished. I enjoyed the loop and I thought the choice of using your money to expand the arena to be very interesting, wonder if there isn't more that could be done in that regard. Jump pads do feel a little expensive for what they offer though. Overall I enjoyed my time and I can see myself coming back to it again.
GraphicsGameplayPerformancePolishReplayabilityControls
Breakyard game 路 13 Days Ago Shows Promise
Very good concept that I think it difficult to balance correctly given the time in the game jam. There's really only one strategy for the scrappers so the depth isn't quite there yet, but with some time this can easily be fixed. There also isn't much to do as a scrapper if the robot is attacking another base so I think some incentive to go outside looking for scrap might be a nice addition. Not a big fan of the AI generated models personally so hopefully that changes in the future. Overall very promising and I hope you develop it further.
GameplayOriginalityGenerated Art
Prospect Zero game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
Good job on the game, still rough but fun to play
GameplayAddictiveReplayability