7 reviews
One More Raid game · 9 Days Ago Needs Work
boring
UnfinishedSlopBuggy
Catz VS Ratz game · 14 Days Ago Recommended
Really good for a game jam. I like the deadlock influences as well. You should finish the game
GraphicsReplayability
Riff Rush game · 15 Days Ago Needs Work
I don't even think this game shows any promise, there's really nothing redeeming. Oh, and It's a rhythym game and the controls are confusing. Like, to browse the menus. Wut?
ConfusingSlop
CATLINES game · 15 Days Ago Recommended
I don't typically play "cozy sorting" games, but this is actually quite nice. Perhaps the only critique I can give is that there are quite a bit of gameplay mechanics that go unexplained, like the drone and the robot, unless I somehow missed that. I recommend this to anyone who's a fan of the genre. gl on the steam release :)
OriginalityPolish
Braxnet RP game · 1 Year Ago Recommended
Needs to win. This base is VERY good and I can imagine tons of games using this to expand on. Hope once you feel comfortable with this and keep working on it, it can get released.
Your Turn game · 1 Year Ago Shows Promise
Take literally and hour to learn chess and its rules and update your game. I played for a minute and ragequit cause I didn't realize white pieces would be on the black side of the board (lol). I think it's cool being able to play a typically multiplayer game in singleplayer on s& due to the lower player count and I like the style.