8 reviews
BLOCKEM game ยท 2 Days Ago Recommended
Amazing concept. But even with the indepth tutorial a bit overwhleming in the begining. Maybe it would be smarter to itnroduce a player to the mechanics one by one. Rather tha nexplaining eveything up front. E.g. tutorial is a fight: !st round you only have the basic block placing, 2nd Round adds defend events, 3rd Round attack ...
GameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityConfusing
Shot for Shot game ยท 2 Days Ago Shows Promise
Love the art style and music. But this really need a bit more polish and a bit more content.
GraphicsAudioGameplayMultiplayerOriginalityPerformanceUnfinishedBad ControlsConfusing
Hit Me, Bartender! game ยท 4 Days Ago Recommended
Lovely game. Few nit picks: Shop UI is a it overwhelming. Tutorial is a bit overwhelming too much text and popups imo. Maybe I am old but boss hits seemed impossible to predict.
GraphicsOriginalityPerformanceAddictive
Little Railways game ยท 4 Days Ago Recommended
Love it. Eveything is very intuitive. A camera mode or a way to disabel the UI would be nice. The quests could have a little more variety.
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishControls
HEFT game ยท 7 Days Ago Recommended
Many rough edges, but i liek that someone worked on a physics based game, I had fun.
GameplayMultiplayerAddictiveUnfinishedBad Controls
Spoils or Soil game ยท 19 Days Ago Recommended
Obviously unfinished, but the core loop is already fun and addictive. Would be cool if the enemy throwign boxes could hurt other enemies. Also I couldn't figure out how to sell items.
PerformanceAddictiveReplayabilityUnfinished
One More Room game ยท 20 Days Ago Shows Promise
The core gameplay loop is fun. But there is jsut too muc hgoing on. So many panels with information to process, so many different mechanics. I feel liek this game would be a lot betteri f it focues on teh core loop and a few well design mechanics. Also balancing seems really bad, I basically one shotted everything after room 3?
GameplayAddictiveBad ControlsSlopGenerated Art
HOMIGRAD game ยท 34 Days Ago Recommended
nice
GameplayMultiplayerPerformanceUpdates