12 reviews
Tryout game 路 5 Days Ago Recommended
Very simple game. Satisfying shooting, and the UI is nice for feedback. I think the mechanic of having different effects on shots is fun, but please make it so I can disgard an effect instead of having to overwrite a skill every time. That is straight up just not fun. If you remove that it'd be a lot more fun after level 6.
HEAT game 路 5 Days Ago Recommended
Decently fun. Feels a bit weak initially, and I'd like to see some tutorial with some visual directions like arrows etc. for the first couple minutes as everything is a bit overwhelming. Once I got the hang of the game it was straight forward though with weapon & skill upgrades.
GameplayReplayabilityConfusing
FLOOD: SURVIVAL game 路 5 Months Ago Needs Work
Building feels much worse than the sandbox mode, and there's no description on how to play this at all? Even so, considering this is flood it's weird there's no way to upgrade your guns or any kind of progression? Also please let me play in first person during the actual round, forcing me into third person is annoying when I need to shoot or throw something.
UnfinishedBad ControlsConfusing
Realistic Car Driving game 路 6 Months Ago Needs Work
Mass error spam upon spawning in, daily rewards menu didn't work, and even after buying a car it took like 2 minutes to show up in the cars menu
Sausage Parkour game 路 6 Months Ago Shows Promise
Decent fundamentals. The movement is way too floaty for something that requires this much precision. A bit buggy, but nothing that affects gameplay.
[WIP] Protect The House game 路 7 Months Ago Recommended
Very promising with a lot of content, presentation is great. The early game is not fun enough though, too slow & there's little variance in enemies in the early waves? I'm not sure if I share loot with my friends? If I do it should be more obvious, and if we don't then instance the loot or make it shared.
S&BOX RIVALS game 路 7 Months Ago Recommended
Fun, aan play solo with bots
Dark Descent game 路 8 Months Ago Recommended
good but im dogshit at the game .w.
Murder game 路 8 Months Ago Recommended
Very fun with friends
BATTLEDRAFT game 路 9 Months Ago Shows Promise
Janky, but has great potential