16 reviews
Totally Puzzling game · 6 Days Ago Recommended
I've tried making something for everybody with this one 😊 Enjoy!
Borrowed Shot game · 14 Days Ago Recommended
Another great game from Jules. It needs some polish as the dev himself has noted, but it's off to a great start and I'm excited to see what future updates will bring to the game given I've seen what he can do! Keep up the great work 👍
GraphicsGameplayStoryOriginalityPerformanceAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Turf Wars game · 14 Days Ago Recommended
I'm biased since I made this game myself, but I think it turned out pretty much how I planned it. I've got a few planned improvements in the works that I think you'll love! 😊
GraphicsAudioGameplayStoryOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Swarm Defender game · 16 Days Ago Recommended
Exactly my kind of game. I'm looking forward to playing more of this! 👍
GraphicsAudioGameplayStoryPerformanceAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Landloper game · 16 Days Ago Recommended
I really enjoyed trying this out. I've seen it on the list of games a few times and been meaning to give it a go. Really well done! Can't wait to see how the game evolves with future updates 👍
GraphicsGameplayStoryOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControls
One More Round of Shots! game · 18 Days Ago Recommended
This is actually pretty well made considering it's a solo dev project. Keep up the good work and keep working on it 👍 Don't listen to any snobby devs thinking they do any better. They've been targeting my games loads recently too 🙄
GraphicsAudioGameplayStoryPerformanceAddictiveReplayabilityControls
Ghost Shell game · 20 Days Ago Recommended
I surprised myself with this one as to how quickly I could enter the commands correctly after a few goes
GameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Terry's Boom Box game · 39 Days Ago Recommended
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Joust The Tip game · 43 Days Ago Recommended
GraphicsAudioGameplayStoryOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Mine Your Business game · 43 Days Ago Recommended
GraphicsAudioGameplayPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
s&Fish game · 4 Months Ago Needs Work
The organisation owner is unfortunately not operating in good faith. I jointly made this game with him, but now I've been kicked from the organisation, I can't even join the game servers because I've been banned from them because he doesn't want me telling the truth, and he also banned me from the s&Fish Discord after I tried to come to an agreement with him about being reinstated. Originally, he wanted me to accept just 5% of the Play Fund compensation for my joint effort in making the game. It wasn't until I pointed out how absurd that was that he offered 15% at some point in the future - but even that he didn't want to give up. He kept escalating and throwing baseless accusations around trying to get something to stick so he wouldn't have to part with his insane majority cut for letting Claude code the game for him. I guess that's what I get for trusting someone rotten with greed. The only option he's given me now is reporting him to Facepunch for scamming.
UnfinishedUnoptimizedStolen
Only Up! game · 4 Months Ago Needs Work
Chop the Forest game · 4 Months Ago Recommended
This game certainly started off in the early days needing some tweaks, but the developers have shown an impressive drive to iron those issues out super quickly and then go above and beyond to bring out countless updates all the time (usually at least daily) to keep the game interesting and to give us something new to do. You can prestige so you're not just stuck at the end, and prestiging will give you permanent perks and additional pets with their own extra boosts being granted once unlocked which is really cool. Definitely a game worth trying out, and the community is really friendly and helpful too!
GraphicsAudioGameplayMultiplayerPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Candy factory game · 4 Months Ago Recommended
I love this game. The developer is very responsive to feedback and always updating the game to keep it fresh, fun and replayable. It's clear that a lot of effort has been put into the game lately. If you've played it in the past, it's come a long way so worth giving it another go!
GraphicsAudioGameplayStoryMultiplayerOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates