7 reviews
Runners 2087 [BETA] game · Yesterday Recommended
I absolutely loved this game! I chose it as my nomination. It really brought back memories of my childhood, when I used to play games in the browser. Back then, though, browser games were usually pretty rough, unfinished, and limited. But this one has both PvE and PvP, character dialogue, and even an actual storyline with a proper ending! Overall, I had an absolute blast playing it and I definitely recommend everyone to give it a try. Let’s help this game get more attention from the s&box developers, because it genuinely deserves to be noticed!
GraphicsAudioGameplayStoryMultiplayerPerformance
RUN IT AGAIN game · Yesterday Shows Promise
It’s a good game, but there’s very little of it. I’d love to see a story and a continuation.
Graphics
GAMMA ☢ TEAM game · Yesterday Recommended
Interesting game, top-notch atmosphere.
Catz VS Ratz game · Yesterday Needs Work
The game is fun, but the point of it isn't clear—is it just about competing on the leaderboard? If so, that’s not interesting.
Goblingeddon game · Yesterday Needs Work
The game is boring. It’s unclear why you’re playing, what the point is, or what you’re supposed to achieve. There are no levels and no goal.