20 reviews
GAMMA ☢ TEAM game 路 8 Days Ago Recommended
Polished and atmospheric, great job!)
GraphicsAudioGameplayMultiplayerPerformance
propnick game 路 11 Days Ago Recommended
Well Quality!
GraphicsAudioMultiplayerControls
Last Call Brawl game 路 14 Days Ago Recommended
Retro-fun)
GraphicsAudioPerformanceControls
Buran game 路 14 Days Ago Recommended
The atmosphere is properly creepy — great visuals backed by solid sound design. The mechanics are neat and well thought through, just look at the revolver controls). The monster is really nicely done too, the procedural animation is pretty scary.
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPerformanceControls
Ball Chuckers: Showcase game 路 26 Days Ago Recommended
I actually made a game with a similar mechanic once, only more sports-oriented, but it ended up shelved. I can confidently say you nailed the execution here. Otherwise, it feels more like a single-player game, but a really cool one! I got totally hooked until my wrist started hurting after countless attempts to beat the throw distance record) The graphics and style look great, everything is super clean, awesome job. The only thing is the UI could use a little polish, but it's no big deal.
GraphicsAudioGameplayOriginalityPerformanceControls
Infinity Golf game 路 3 Months Ago Recommended
game is so pleasantly vanilla. Reminded me of the Java days on cellphones."
GraphicsAudioGameplayPerformanceControls
Vast game 路 3 Months Ago Recommended
HOW?)))
GraphicsAudioGameplayStoryMultiplayerOriginalityPerformancePolishAddictiveReplayabilityControlsUpdates
Snow Cleanup game 路 3 Months Ago Recommended
This is nicer than mowing the lawn -_-
AudioPerformanceControls
Dev Mask clothing 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
Super Originality
Originality
Gel Foam clothing 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
Originality
Originality
Mini Motors game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
I really enjoyed the game's dynamics. Controlling this tiny car makes me feel like I'm part of that fast-paced flow. The controls, which initially annoyed me a bit, became intuitive after about five minutes — I adapted to them pretty quickly. With each lap, I feel noticeably more confident. You really have to memorize the turns, just like in F1! xD On the downside, I feel like something is missing — maybe some mini-games like an arena mode, car cosmetics, and maybe bots. What I liked most is the car handling mechanic and the overall driving dynamics. Oh, and also — just give us the ability to honk the horn! It would be so fun to zoom past someone and go "Beep Beep!" right next to them.
MultiplayerPerformanceControls
Cow Onesie clothing 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
it's so good
Spank the Terry game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
Like it style
AudioGameplayOriginalityControls
Social Casino game 路 5 Months Ago Needs Work
!@#!@#
UnoptimizedBad ControlsSlopErrorsBuggy
Puddle Pond: Mouse Fishing game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
Like chill
GraphicsAudioStoryMultiplayerOriginalityPerformanceControls
Cyka Game game 路 9 Months Ago Recommended
What do you mean "СУКА"?