30 reviews
REPAG game · Yesterday Needs Work
I'm not sure if its buggy, but its not clear to me how I play. I try interacting but cant get going into the game past the character selection. The art direction looks like it could be quite interesting.
GraphicsBad ControlsConfusing
Voidustry game · Yesterday Shows Promise
I was enjoying the unlocks but I came across a bug early on with the smelter,. When I bought one it didnt show up in the UI panel. Restarting from scratch fixed the issue. Also, I couldn't figure out how to make primer boxes, a tech tree guide might have helped here.
GraphicsPolishConfusing
One More Round? game · Yesterday Recommended
Needs a bit of polish with shooting, but its a fun, interesting idea. What I really liked was swapping out the gun parts and being able to reuse / split them again. +Points if you made all the graphics on top of everything.
GraphicsOriginalityControls
Rob Till You Drop game · Yesterday Shows Promise
The isometric camera works ok, its sometimes hard to see doors if they go towards the right. After going through all the rooms, it seems like I've cleared everything, but I still need to go back to the front door. Then it says im leaving early? Its not clear if I've looted everything or there are other rooms. The keybind - Ctrl for fists is terrible. If you're WASDing with mouse to shoot, how are you supposed to do fists. The game needs a bit more balancinga and a pass to remove the AI text.
GameplayBad Controls
One More Round in Valhalla game · Yesterday Shows Promise
Surprisingly fun running round and round grabbing pints. It was a little hard to see items that could kill me, they need to stand out a little more. Because the map hadnt changed that much everytime I run round, I tended to stick to the same route. Changing it might add some variety.
GraphicsControls
Infinity Bounce game · Yesterday Recommended
Fun to play for a bit. Numbers go up fun.
AudioGameplayPolish
Circle Investigation Lab game · Yesterday Shows Promise
I'm interested in the idea and I wanted to play longer, but the games controls and UI let it down. I was overwhelmed with the amount of UI on the screen, and I had no idea what to look at. The character slips all over the place, it felt like they were ice skating everywhere and that got annoying quick. Graphically the games fine, and I was interested to see how the story would progress. I'll have another go after a few updates.
GraphicsStoryOriginalityUnfinishedBad ControlsConfusing
'Til my last FLESH! game · Yesterday Needs Work
Too early for release, I think it needs some more time in the oven. + Points for doing your own art. I think there is a mechic for body snatching, but its quite inconsistent or its a bug, that would make it cool. So if you die, you are still trying to escape as the parasite
GraphicsUnfinishedConfusing
Morning Inn game · Yesterday Shows Promise
Its an intersting idea, trying to guide souls towards redemption. For me the confusing part was the sliders before judging which game to play - I have no idea how that impacts gameplay. How does saying something is a precise statement change anything? Also. I know you say theres no AI generated assets, but I found character's text quite hard to follow, and it read weirdly. The game page reads as an ai summary mentioning areas of the game I dont think exist.
OriginalityConfusing
1440 game · Yesterday Shows Promise
I want to like this game, but I feel like after 15 minutes I still wasnt making any progress.
GraphicsControlsConfusing
s&Pong game · Yesterday Recommended
A polished multiplayer pong game. Although its quite hard playing against bots, I enjoyed the gameplay and the amount of effects / juice. The achievements that come up block the view of the player so that was a bit annoying.
GraphicsGameplayPolish
Another Round game · Yesterday Shows Promise
The game is fairly polished and has an interactive tutorial telling you how to make the drinks. The controls take a little getting used to as E and left click are used nearly for all interactions. I kinda enjoyed playing, but I'd rather not be interrupted by the mechanics as I try and pour the pints. There needs to be a pass through this removing all the ai text / prompts / ui. Sometimes less is more.
GraphicsGameplayPolishBad ControlsSlop
One More Round game · Yesterday Recommended
A polished match 3 game, making drinks for customers. Playing longer unlocks new powerups and drinks to make. The art is great and it is easy to pickup and play. I wasn't too big a fan of the music playing but it cuts out early in the run
GraphicsGameplayPolishAddictiveControls
One More Planet game · Yesterday Shows Promise
Keen to try but again seems not to load. Will take another look if it can be fixed.
ErrorsLoad TimesBuggy
Last Orbit game · Yesterday Shows Promise
An interesting card based space combat game. The music and art work togther to play this chill game. I wish dragging the cards into slots worked a bit better. The game feels a bit too random for the player to be able to win. If I can chose the order of my cards, thats great because I can figure out the most optimum order for my hand. However, because I don't know what the enemy will play, there's not much strategic thinking I can do, and it feels more like luck. Because the ship you have gives bonuses for following suits, then I always did all shields, then the attacks. Giving one or two extra cards to the player per turn might also give them a bit more flexibility in choice: Do I want to do more attacks or defenece this turn - and making choices depending on what the enemy is doing.
GraphicsAudioGameplay
heLLLudo [EARLY DEMO] game · Yesterday Needs Work
The art and music were good, hopefully this was human created.. I like the idea, its just there are a few problems which need addressed before I recommend anyone play: The control for picking up the chips - mouse scroll, is terrible. Its unreliable and difficult to use. Change this binding to click / drag chips or pickup with E or something. I was playing with a mouse but good luck to anyone on a laptop. When picking up chips, it wasnt clear how many I had in hand / how many I placed for each game. Winning or loosing seems to result in combat for the player - ok, but the player is far too weak, I couldn't beat a single enemy. Are you supposed to win games, die, keep upgrades to eventually beat the boss? This wasn't clear to me. The game is trying to run before it can walk. Get one single mechanic nailed before working on the next feature.
GraphicsAudioUnfinishedBad ControlsErrors
Dr. Hook: One More Fish game · Yesterday Shows Promise
Bit of a strange one. like a combined fishing game, with moments of fps combat. Its got a distinctive low poly art style, some sprites look to be ai generated. The fishing mechanic is way too easy and needs some sort of challenge / more balance. The FPS section is good for a break from the fishing element, but the upgrades in the FPS section don't correlate to the fishing section.
GameplayUnfinishedGenerated Art
BLEED ’EM ALL game · Yesterday Recommended
Fun little shooting wack a mole. Needs a little balancing and some perm unlock boosts. Also it was a bit easy to pick upgrades by accident because they appear immediatly.
GameplayAddictive
FOOLSCAP SURVIVORS game · 2 Days Ago Recommended
Vampire survivors meets stationary, it feels really polished. I liked the theming, it all felt cohesive.
GraphicsAudioGameplayPolish
Bar Keeper game · 2 Days Ago Shows Promise
Interesting concept. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses. Its a little buggy: If you fill a new pint, and you already have 3 empties out, you cant empty your hand to get the empties out the way and then you're stuck, The keg fell down when I knocked into it, but I actually enjoyed dealing with that.
ControlsUnfinished