14 reviews
RUN IT AGAIN game 路 14 Days Ago Recommended
The shooting feels great, visuals are nice, the game is addictive. What is missing is more levels and some more polish, such as not getting stuck on the stairs etc.
GameplayAddictiveReplayability
Special Delivery game 路 16 Days Ago Recommended
I enjoyed it for a while, then it got a bit cumbersome. My biggest gripe are the controls - the fact that the mouse behaves like a joystick instead if just having to nudge the bullet to a direction.
GameplayOriginalityReplayabilityBad Controls
Dead Weight game 路 16 Days Ago Shows Promise
Obviously needs work, but its an interesting premise. What I found confusing was the general idea of how to properly play the game. The NPC's don't seem to care that I have a gun or a knife equipped. Stamina seems to run out quickly, the beer doesn't replenish it that much after a while so its pretty useless. The grabbing feels a bit strange and unresponsive sometimes, the range to grab a body is too short. No idea how long into the night I am, the clock seems to chime more than 12 times (wouldn't 12 be the max?) The shooting feels nice, although I have no idea why the silencer is necessary since the NPC's seem to either ignore you or run away just a short distance.
GameplayUnfinishedBad ControlsConfusing
Roundabout game 路 16 Days Ago Recommended
Pretty interesting thing, I did not think I would enjoy it as much as I did.
GameplayOriginalityPolish
Infinity Golf game 路 2 Months Ago Recommended
Simple, fun, time flies by fast. The power adjustment is better that in was before, new stages were added, fun stuff like the random powerups are a welcome addition, too.
GameplayAddictiveReplayabilityControls
s&coin game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
I dont really enjoy idlers or clickers, but this one is kinda relaxing. It is satisfying to see the coins, as an addict would say :D
AudioPolishAddictiveReplayabilityUnfinished
Sandbox game 路 5 Months Ago Shows Promise
Shows promise, preferably it will be on par and surpass what's possible in GMod's Sandbox gamemode. Addons being more fleshed out would be one thing, and support for moddability and extendability of the menus itself
ReplayabilityUnfinished
FuckYouTest fuckyou 路 5 Months Ago Shows Promise
Needs more work but I like it so far, keep that up
StoryUnfinished
Cowboy Boots clothing 路 6 Months Ago Recommended
Nice boots, Cowboy
You're Stuck (Escape Game) game 路 1 Year Ago Recommended
Very nice concept, took me a while to find the key, interesting hiding place.
SPRAIN game 路 1 Year Ago Recommended
You can spend a lot of time playing this, it is pretty satisfying.
HyperTile game 路 1 Year Ago Recommended
Absolutely brain melting, love it
Opium game 路 3 Years Ago Recommended
nice showcase of what's possible