9 reviews
GAMMA ☢ TEAM game · 7 Days Ago Recommended
Great atmosphere and charm. I think the first couple of levels don't feel very interesting as you are just wandering around looking for scarce loot.
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPolish
Roundabout game · 7 Days Ago Recommended
It's an original idea that is executed well, I think the controls can be a little annoying. The ambience drowns out the background music, maybe a toggle for that?
Bad Controls
Goofball game · 7 Days Ago Recommended
I have no idea what is going on. I think the controls should be displayed more clearly when playing, as I had no idea how to do stuff I was taught 2 minutes ago in the tutorial.
GameplayOriginalityPolishConfusing
Built to Lap game · 7 Days Ago Shows Promise
Needs a lot more polish, but the concept is quite funny.
Originality
Hit Me, Bartender! game · 7 Days Ago Recommended
Looks good, plays good.
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPolishControls
One More Room game · 13 Days Ago Shows Promise
There is so much information forced at me, yet the entire game is just making decisions based on a bunch of stats I don't understand. The potential is there.
GameplayConfusingClicker
KNIGHTCLUB game · 13 Days Ago Recommended
Probably the best game on s&box right now. Trust me
AudioGameplayOriginalityPolishAddictiveReplayabilityControls
FarmL& game · 4 Months Ago Recommended
Farming is fun
GameplayAddictiveReplayability