5 reviews
Roundabout game 路 16 Days Ago Needs Work
I don't get it. What's the vision here?
One More Room game 路 16 Days Ago Needs Work
Feels like a facsimile of a game. Very ambitious, but would need a lot more work to actually feel cohesive. Also, it unlocked a bunch of achievements while I was in a loading screen, not sure what was up with that.
Slop
NO BALLS game 路 16 Days Ago Needs Work
Very simple. In my opinion, there's a problem of not knowing when you can shoot the next ball. Hiding the trajectory indicator until you can fire would solve that. The controls page is exactly as the default project, containing many extraneous buttons. The part where you load in as terry and have to press E to play the actual game is pointless.
Goofball game 路 16 Days Ago Shows Promise
I'm sure this wouldn't be so hard for me to get if I actually knew anything about american football, but I don't. It's a very fast-paced game, which complicates the tutorial. Perhaps some added pauses in the action during the tutorial would help, but it could also damage the flow. Two ideas off the top of my head: - Add a marker over the heads of opponents with important roles like (Quarterback - Shove him!) - Add an optional info card that will pop up at the start of each play like (You are the Quarterback - Wait for for the whistle and then throw!)
GraphicsAudioConfusing
Horde Breaker game 路 47 Days Ago Needs Work
I didn't like anything in this game. Controlling the car has no feedback, because the sounds in the game are using the default transmission methods. Because the camera is far away, you can't hear the engine. More thought should be put into how the car sounds so you can intuit what it's doing moment-to-moment. The camera itself is another problem. Having it at a fixed angle means that sitting in one corner lets you see (and shoot at) the whole map, while sitting in the opposite corner means you get swarmed by off-screen enemies. I tried to look for a way to move the camera, but when I pressed Escape to look for the controls, I noticed that the game was not paused, so I had to quickly give up on that idea. It is hard to tell which enemies are alive and which are dead, because dead enemies still animate while they fly around. In the end, I died to some attrition damage (is my guess anyway, there was no feedback as my health was slowly dropping 1% at a time with no enemies nearby). There was a green circle highlighted on the map, which I guess I was supposed to drive into at some point?