7 reviews
GAMMA ☢ TEAM game · 13 Days Ago Recommended
Not sure when this game was actually released, it ended up on the top after the new update, and finally a real worthy winner in my opinion! The game is sort of a Top down lethal company game. The game is comprehensive, and fun to play. I laught pretty hard when the I just ran into a tree. these kind of details really matters! If I would say something on what I found a bit on the negative side A bit on the fence if i think it's bad controls or not, but it does take some time to getting used too.. Finding stuff also seem to be a bit confusing? I am sure it makes sense as I get more into it, but solo playing this with no guidance from friends it was a bit of work.
GraphicsAudioGameplayStoryMultiplayerPolishReplayabilityBad ControlsConfusing
Goofball game · 16 Days Ago Recommended
Game have been updated, and now it's much easier to understand and learn. I finally got my first touch down! I really hope I get more friends to play S&Box. because I think this will be one of the most fun game to play with friends.
GraphicsOriginalityPolishAddictive
Street Rats game · 17 Days Ago Recommended
Great game, will be a bit suprised if this is not the winner from the game jam. When doing the extraction, if I picked up too many things to steal, it would be nice with some feedback that my inventory was full. Took me some time to understand what happpend Again, very good job on making this game!
GameplayOriginalityPolishBuggy
Micro Wars game · 17 Days Ago Recommended
Simple yet fun, is basically one of those games I've ads i've seen on Instagram from what I can recall, I would love to actually play this game with someone, the AI at the current stage is a bit to "dumb".
GameplayReplayabilityClickerIdle
One More Room game · 17 Days Ago Recommended
It is a very comprehensive game, and super high effort. It's not a game for me, but I can see how others might enjoy it. Personally I prefer the agency of moving hthe character myself, but thats not the point of this game i guess as its an auto battler.
OriginalityPolishIdle
Uphill Chaos game · 17 Days Ago Shows Promise
I actually do enjoy "dodging" games, and I do think this kind of mini game definently are a good contribution into the S&Box universe. However the game is lacking the finishing touch. Couple of things I reacted on: - Spawn out: I think I would prefer a place for the object to spawn out, or behind the player. - Spawn in: I think I would prefer some sort of "machine" or something where the objects came from. - Gravity running and "low gravity jump", this part feels a bit out of sync. - Maps are the same going from one to the next, while it's only the objects that changes. - Not sure if the maps feels to "long" ? (I personally sucked so, might just be a skill issue) Again, the concept is there, and I think this potentially can be a pretty fun game!
OriginalityReplayabilityUnfinishedBuggy
Sausage Olympics game · 20 Days Ago Recommended
Obviously I love my own game
PolishAddictive