166 reviews
Kampai Roulette game 路 7 Days Ago Recommended
ONE MORE ROUND. I'm sure it would be even better if it had more sounds on everything
GraphicsAudioPerformance
A Long Trip game 路 7 Days Ago Shows Promise
A new take for Desert Bus, the drive really is long lol. Would be chill with radio music and ambient sounds. Also the night is oddly bright, why do we need a flashlight?
StoryPerformanceUnfinished
Happy Hour game 路 7 Days Ago Recommended
Great UI work, the experience of making drinks isn't annoying like in some other bar games, and it still takes some amount of effort with the overfill and foam mechanic. All mechanics are pretty well done and responsive, with the exception of maybe the disposal of corpses, I can't seem to make them disappear in the trash anymore after the tutorial. Sometimes people would sit in the same place, blocking me from taking one's order. It's incredibly hard in singleplayer, I hoped it would at least give me time between nights so I could restock and clean up, but no it just instantly goes to the next day after 30 seconds.
GameplayMultiplayerPolishControlsBuggy
Risk of Observation game 路 7 Days Ago Recommended
The enemies are so funny, they have this weird ragdoll physics animation going on, they climb tables or fall down when pushing shit around. Was confused at what I was supposed to do initially, I didn't even find the weapon wall so I was trying to stealth (and fail) The odds are rigged btw I got Double Trouble 4 times in a row! Might as well not spin the wheel!
GameplayOriginalityControlsUnfinishedConfusing
Soap Killa game 路 7 Days Ago Shows Promise
Cute graphics and sounds but what is that difficulty curve lol. If there's a shop I can't find it because even with all shots hitting, levels stop being possible to beat. Even the pulse, which I discovered later, is pretty useless.
OriginalityPerformanceBad Controls
KNIGHTCLUB game 路 7 Days Ago Shows Promise
Good progression, every upgrade felt impactful, but some looked the same? (+atk speed +health +damage both) Don't like how you stand still while attacking, I think something in between would be better, like slowly walking at least.
PerformanceAddictiveControls
Bottled Up game 路 7 Days Ago Shows Promise
Fell out of the map a couple of times (where it wasn't part of the parkour) The art inside of the buildings is nice and the mood in the bar is quite calming, but there's not many of those. Parkour pretty standard stuff, the controls were nice for the ledge grab and wall climbing, no issues found there. Personally don't like the motion blur.
GraphicsControlsUnfinishedBuggy
Teddy TV game 路 7 Days Ago Recommended
The robot enemies in this are so cool, especially the fliers, even if they're annoying to shoot down! Effects and lighting all look nice, the sound bullets make when hitting is also satisfying. Progression is very slow though, the permanent upgrades like +1% money per rank are annoying, that's nothing!!! In-round upgrades/perks are also pretty minor, I don't see how I can get a broken run with those. Just one perk perk round and it's stuff like +10% attack speed.
GraphicsPolishControls
BLOCKEM game 路 7 Days Ago Shows Promise
Great graphics and shaders, UI is also incredibly in depth. A lot of work went into everything, very polished. Unfortunately at the end of the day it's a tetric match 5 game, I had high hopes thinking it was a boxing game instead. There's a lot of fake depth in my opinion, sooooooooo many mechanics and extra blocks and obstacles and upgrades and moves and hold and block and stop and reboot and body paint, this piece does that, this piece does that, arm this, head that, sticker here, boost here, folder empty, shop this, defend the attack, burst this. But still, I ignore everything and just place blocks, always get S rank, get to the bosses, S rank, just ignore every other mechanic and it works out. The game is beautiful and the developer really talented because a lot of work went into it, but for me it's just not fun, and I really tried to get as much out of it as I could.
GraphicsOriginalityPerformancePolishConfusing
Spellslinger game 路 7 Days Ago Recommended
Custom enemies are very appreciated and the bosses look cool as hell, especially the second one. All spell FX are awesome, great particle work and a lot of polish went into everything. The game also has been kept updated so far and it's easy to pick up the basics. I find the runes confusing, we're left to wonder what a "Glass Rune" means, do they have something in common? I can't see what type each perk is so we just have to guess. Is it the colors? Purple symbols = Glass? Some have thin lines or others have similar colors so it's hard to see if it's that. But even still, do the elements mean something? Like fire = more damage/crit, ice = slow? I couldn't figure it out sorry The cursed rune also seems to have very bad rng, I used it 5 times and every time it failed, maybe I'm unlucky lol Other than that, I'd like to see more spells, I swear half my runs were the fire skulls and the others were either flask, lightning bolt, or icycle. Also some relics like the dragon you can't try out before starting a round, and the pendant enchantment that creates a portal to call back to is just a nerf! I was so confused why it was happening I thought an enemy locked my dashes so it could kill me during the boss AOE attack! I also dislike when these games make you always faster than enemies so the gameplay boils down to kiting or going aorund enemies, luckily this game doesn't do that! But I wish it did, because it could afford it with all the random spawn positions, special enemy attacks that teleport/bring them closer, or ranged enemies. This means that all the time the most basic enemies are always on my ass and I get swarmed with nowhere to go, I could stop shooting to go faster but that's really the only way to kill the ones close to you. I feel this the most when I'm using slow spells like the skulls or flasks, just always swarmed by the little shits, dash away and half a second they're already on my ass again.
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPolishUpdatesConfusing
SUFFER game 路 8 Days Ago Shows Promise
There's way too much loot, I got like 6 kevlar vests from a floor in a building or something. The art style is nice and consistent, but damn does the crackhead guy get boring after a while, is it supposed to be a zombie? After completing the food quest and exploring all houses, I'm not sure what else there is to do, I got back home and there was a swarm of "zombies" trying to get in, I tried killing them through the wall but they killed me.
Scavenge Beyond game 路 8 Days Ago Shows Promise
Not sure where to go with the purple box. The camera controls are weird and confusing when it blocks the view. The boat segment is bugged maybe? It gives an error when trying to move back, and interacting with the boat does nothing?
GraphicsOriginalityBad ControlsConfusing
One Too Many game 路 8 Days Ago Shows Promise
Controls are very confusing and there's so many cars in the street it's hard to do any cool stuff without instantly dying. Graphics are nice.
GraphicsPerformanceBad ControlsConfusing
HEAT game 路 8 Days Ago Shows Promise
So hard, I can see that a lot of work was put in the city because it's big, but 1/3rd of the city is police, can't do much before getting killed, if I don't want to die I have to hide for a minute.
PerformanceConfusing
RUN IT AGAIN game 路 8 Days Ago Recommended
Great style and effects. Third level is impossible! I don't have enough ammo to start blazing in, but I can't afford to take my time headshotting the enemies, even if I do the parkour section perfectly. Also I really dislike C for crouching
GraphicsAudioGameplayBad Controls
A round of Applause game 路 8 Days Ago Shows Promise
Took me a while to find the next steps of the puzzle. Good concept though! Could use some music
OriginalityConfusing
Another Round? game 路 8 Days Ago Shows Promise
Good style. I can see lots of work was put into the fighting system, unfortunately performance is harsh so it's hard to fight fairly. That said, I found you can just spam throat punches and fly away with SHIFT to win combats!
GraphicsUnoptimized
Smoke & Luck game 路 8 Days Ago Recommended
Was confusing at first, tutorial didn't help much, but I learned easily by playing it, maybe change to that style of tutorial? Good gameplay loop and style. Took me 3 times to beat the stranger, but I knew he was done for when he started heavily smoking, yea I got your ass keep smoking.
GraphicsReplayabilityControls
Tread on Em game 路 8 Days Ago Recommended
Love the art! The sounds and item effects are also pretty satisfying. That said there's really nothing to do if you're alone, you can play against a tank bot but I feel like it would be more fun if you could have bots on the enemy team and you as the tank.
GraphicsAudioMultiplayerOriginalityUnfinishedConfusing