19 reviews
Fortwars game ยท 8 Days Ago Recommended
Fun game with a lot of different weapons and ideas, creator has plans to add a lot more!
GameplayMultiplayer
G-Ball game ยท 12 Days Ago Needs Work
Gave me motion sickness
Bad Controls
One More Exhibit game ยท 12 Days Ago Needs Work
Seems a bit too simple for my liking, a lot of mechanics are very unclear
OriginalityBad ControlsConfusing
Critter Crawl game ยท 12 Days Ago Needs Work
I wanted to like this game because I like the effort that went into the art but it feels like there's where the effort stopped, the gameplay wasn't there for me, the animations felt a little lifeless, and I'm not a fan of the very tightly restrictive camera/aiming (There is no aiming) it's just a hold click to attack kinda game. I wish there was more effort put into making this fun to play as much as there was in the art. Things I did like however: - Cute characters - Great shader work - Great environment design/art Hope I can come back one day and change my review to a recommended
GraphicsOriginalityBad Controls
GAMMA ☢ TEAM game ยท 12 Days Ago Shows Promise
I can respect that this has been developed as a complete package but I have a lot of dislikes about the gameplay in general: - This is Lethal Company - Character feels heavy and bothersome to control - Rooms are too dark - Not much of a variety of rooms - Gameplay is too slow for my liking
GraphicsUnfinishedBad Controls
BLOCKEM game ยท 12 Days Ago Recommended
Love this game, very creative and original
GraphicsGameplayOriginality
Luna's House game ยท 12 Days Ago Recommended
Really creative concept, with a spore like twist on it!
GraphicsGameplay
S&Wormizens game ยท 13 Days Ago Needs Work
a slop created in 5 prompts in claude, unoptimize, tiktok ads and the developer is a scum bag
UnfinishedUnoptimizedBad ControlsSlopGenerated Art
SClash game ยท 14 Days Ago Needs Work
Game is being botted, otherwise extremely low effort trash made by a Russian that lacks any ethics (Surprise)
SlopGenerated Art
Teddy TV game ยท 19 Days Ago Recommended
GLHF
GameplayMultiplayer
Fab/Quixel Bridge library ยท 19 Days Ago Shows Promise
Useful but no longer works
Errors
Catz VS Ratz game ยท 23 Days Ago Shows Promise
I appreciate the effort behind this game, but for me it's not completely playable yet, understandable as it's a game jam entry but I'd like to see more polishing in terms of the gameplay/flow
GraphicsOriginality
One More Pour game ยท 29 Days Ago Needs Work
Gary Max and his Mate Zara have been going around leaving negative reviews on games, while creating and endorsing this 100% AI made/generated game, it's confusing, cluttered and very lazy.
UnoptimizedConfusingSlopGenerated Art
Jigsaw Together game ยท 5 Months Ago Recommended
This is my game <3
GameplayOriginalityReplayability
Pet Sim game ยท 5 Months Ago Needs Work
Another AI gacha game
Mow the lawn game ยท 6 Months Ago Needs Work
Another gacha game, BORING