9 reviews
Rubble game 路 Yesterday Recommended
Really cute game with a fun loop. Nice take on the minecraft esque loop with its own fresh take. I enjoy the fast travel and the random power ups you get when you do things.
AudioGameplayMultiplayerOriginalityPerformance
Scavenge Beyond game 路 12 Days Ago Recommended
I can feel the passion and soul poured into the game, super vibey, I unfortunately got stuck somewhere but I know its WIP and eager to see more! Feels like I'm playing a souls game the atmosphere is just so good. If you want original, just open up a Jofer game and you are sorted, truly the hideo kojima of S&Box.
GraphicsAudioGameplayStoryOriginalityPerformance
Horde Breaker game 路 44 Days Ago Recommended
Game has good potential! My only complaint is I want to point where the bullets must go to as far as possible not shoot into the ground, and some sounds are a bit much at certain points, maybe a max sound cap? Fun vehicle driving and concept.
GraphicsOriginalityPerformanceControls
RagRoll Skater game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
Cool game, needs some keybinds for keyboard and mouse (unless I missed it)
GameplayOriginalityReplayability
Simple Weapon Base game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
Thanks for open sourcing simple weapon base! Nice to get your project up and running quickly
AudioGameplayPerformancePolishControls
Dark Descent game 路 4 Months Ago Recommended
Really cool game, reminds me of playing oblivion for the first time. My only issue is you have to look at the item orbs on the ground to pick up? Maybe outside of combat you could look at the 3d items above the orbs to interact too, and needs some tuning on performance! Can't wait to see more
GraphicsGameplayMultiplayerOriginalityControls
Thumbnail Studio game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
This is a review from in game, maybe
Updates
Jigsaw Together game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
Nice and cozy game! Can see love went into it. Even has a youtube player which is goated. Can even upload your own photos on the puzzle so endless playtime.
GraphicsGameplayOriginalityPerformancePolishReplayability
s&coin game 路 5 Months Ago Recommended
Amazing physics, can see you nailed the game feel to retain players well done.
GraphicsOriginalityPolishAddictiveReplayability